Family members and relations
- Total children born to survey member
- Age of survey member at parental break-up (years)
- At what age did your father-in-law stop working full time?
- Is your father still alive
- Did father remarry?
- What is/was your father's (last) full time job? Occupational Code (G.R.O.)
- What is/was your father-in-law's (last) full time job? Occupational Code
- Last full time job of spouse Occupational Code
- (After parents separated or divorced) Who did you then live with until you were 15 years old?
- Is your mother still alive?
- Standard region of spouse´s birthplace
- Level of first highest post-school educational course of spouse
- Method in first highest post-school educational course of spouse
- Completion of first highest post-school educational course by spouse
- Social group of father (G.R.O.)
- Social group of father-in-law (G.R.O.)
- Natural dead siblings
- Natural living siblings
- Step, half or adopted siblings
- Further education of spouse
- Did your spouse live with his/her own parents throughout childhood and until 15 years?
- Qualifications of spouse (courses of 6 weeks or more)
- Information on qualifications of spouse
- Type of last school spouse attended
- Is your spouse now in paid work?